Profession: Digital Entrepreneur
Experience: 3 years
Location: South America, Colombia, Medellín
I am a social communicator, journalist and business manager professionally but now I’m connected up with all this professions and hobbies working like blogger and digital entrepreneur.
The Hard part I feel about this profession as per my experience till now is :
Sincerely, when there are present obstacles that will always be in the way of every kind of life project, you feel there is no way out, it is where you have to take a break to optimize the next step and not stop, if you already took the first step then looking back is not an option. Nor is it very valid to listen only to the people who contradict you, I consider according to everything I have experienced that you should follow your instincts in 90% and the remaining 10% to the opinions that contradict you, but at the same time unifying you.
Things one might find interesting or feel “happy” about this profession is :
The most interesting and satisfying thing will always be to find and connect with people. Behind every company, startups, personal brands, influencers and so on there is a person. Each of them has had a different process to make their project reach a stage of maturity and have any kind contact with them beyond networking is crucial.
Most of them will always be open to supporting you in your beginnings and advancements and, as in the first thing I said, it is best to surround yourself with people who can help you with them.
Pros And Cons which I feel about this profession is :
The pros of dedicating myself to blogging and trying to be a digital entrepreneur that involves remote work, it involves connecting with people anywhere in the world, even so, I connected with the author of this blog.
Another is the freedom to involve working in what you like in any space and place, as well as the free knowledge that you can contribute to other people with your opinions and research. The cons, one of them is will not always turn out as you have planned things, in principle you are going to receive many NO, where of people will look at you as a crazy and delusional, but that is part of the process and for me, it is necessary because it has strengthened me.
By the way, for some, it will be cons but for me, it is a pros the sense of working hard and constant from Friday to Sunday, though you have the possibility of managing your time, leaving your project stranded to its fate is not an option when you seek to consolidate it.
What my personal experience says about this profession :
For me it’s the best decision I could make, it took me a while to have something consolidated, but in the end, I decided to work on it.
You will need some budget to get started and if money is a constraint, one option is to exchange experiences with other professionals that relate to the needs you need to meet, as your project grows to monetize it and not just ads on your site because I do not have them yet, it is better to sell your personal brand which is more profitable in the long term.
My personal blog is “eldigitalpreneur.com” in case you want to visit me and I thank proworkk.com for inviting me to share my experience.
18 thoughts on “#6 Experience Of A Digital Entrepreneur!”
Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it’s nice articles or
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don’t know who you are but definitely you are
going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!
This article presents clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that
actually how to do running a blog.
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why
waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could
be giving us something informative to read?
#ok good work but try please more better#
Amazing work I enjoyed reading
All the best
I find this post helpful.
Very nice. Good work keep it up going
Nicely explained, it will be helpful for others…
Keep it up good work!
#very interesting and satisfying experience with good think#
Indeed, it usually hard pursuing one’s dreams and/or profession. Determination, however, has been the key to realizing any dream or profession. In the issue of following instinct, I have always advice people to ensure their instinct are right before following it. This is because most times, our instinct can be very selfish and self-centred self-centered can lead us the regret and destruction. This is a nice piece, thanks for sharing.